Food Recipes pear, brie and bacon flatbread, Tastiest!
Pear, Brie, and Bacon Flatbread are simple dinners that are much loved among people this food is filled with sweet, salty, and savory flavors that can be on your table in 15 minutes!
Pear, Prosciutto & Brie Flatbread – sweet pears, salty prosciutto, creamy brie and fresh arugula come together wonderfully in this delicious flatbread. The flavours balance one another perfectly making this flatbread is absolutely addictive. Can be enjoyed either as an appetizer or as a meal.
Okay, there are actually lots of other great ways to eat pears but I think this may be my favorite.
Let’s talk about the arugula on top. Personally, I love arugula added to my flatbread or pizzas. I know some people are like, “why is their salad on top of my flatbread!?”but I think it adds a nice peppery taste.The balsamic glaze? Also fantastic. If you're not a fan, feel free to leave it out... but you're seriously missing out on some good if you do. The recipe for the glaze below makes more than you need for this flatbread; store it in an air-tight container in the fridge (for up to two weeks) and you can use it on top of other things like chicken, steak, roasted veggies, potatoes and even vanilla ice cream (!) just to name a few. This dark, tangy yet slightly sweet condiment goes with so many things!
When I first made this flatbread, I quickly sipped two pieces. I also made it again a few days later.
Pear, Prosciutto and Brie Flatbread
- 1 large pre-baked flatbread store bought is ok*
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 oz brie cheese sliced
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 pear thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 slices prosciutto torn into large bite size pieces
- 3/4 cup arugula
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- Pinch of salt
For the Balsamic Glaze
- If choosing to drizzle flatbread with balsamic glaze, begin with making the glaze. Pour balsamic vinegar into a saucepot. Add the granulated sugar and pinch of salt, stirring to combine.
- Place the saucepot over medium heat, allowing the balsamic vinegar to come to a boil. Stir every few minutes or so to prevent it from scorching.
- After about 20-25 minutes the balsamic glaze should be thicker and reduced by half. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
For the Flatbread
- While balsamic glaze is cooking, prep ingredients for the flatbread. Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare pan for flatbread with parchment paper.
- Brush flatbread with olive oil. Evenly distribute mozzarella on top, and then add slices of brie. Sprinkle thyme over top cheese.
- Saute pear slices in butter on medium heat until soft and caramelized, about 5-6 minutes. Layer pear slices over cheese.
- Top with prosciutto and bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Once cooked top with arugula and drizzle balsamic glaze* over top. Slice and serve!
Posting Komentar untuk "Food Recipes pear, brie and bacon flatbread, Tastiest!"